It’s here! RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR arrives in Chicago July 22 & 23 at Soldier Field. Doors Open at 5pm with scheduled show time starting at 8pm. Please note, there is no support act, so fans are encouraged to arrive early!
For all events at Soldier Field, the NFL All-Clear Bag Policy is in place. Approved bags are limited to:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. For more information on the NFL All-Clear Bag Policy visit: www.nfl.com/allclear
Medical Bags or kits are acceptable and will be searched at the gate.
Diapers must be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, would be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium.
- Any bag, case or purse other than the NFL approved bags; see “Bag Policy” page
- Weapons or firearms of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages and “Palcohol” (Powdered Alcohol)
- Seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with lenses that exceed 6” when fully extended
- Cans, bottles or other beverage containers
- Clothing or signage with offensive or vulgar language or that blocks fans’ view
- Fireworks or smoke bombs
- Illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles of any kind, including selfie-sticks
- Strollers (Bears provide a stroller check at Gate 10)
- Signs, banners or flags
- Video or movie cameras
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segway’s
- Aerosol cans (i.e. mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Smoking cigarettes, using smokeless cigarettes, e-cigarettes or chewing smokeless tobacco
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Any coolers and ice chests (includes soft sided)