Multiple GRAMMY Award-winning, global superstar Ed Sheeran brings his Mathematics Tour to Soldier Field on Saturday, July 29th with special guests KHALID and Cat Burns.
Parking Lots Open at 2:00pm
Gates Open at 4:30pm
Show Starts at 6:00pm
For all events at Soldier Field, the NFL All-Clear Bag Policy is in place. Approved bags are limited to:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. For more information on the NFL All-Clear Bag Policy visit: www.nfl.com/allclear
Medical Bags or kits are acceptable and will be searched at the gate.
Diapers must be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, would be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium.
- Any bag, case or purse other than the NFL approved bags; see “Bag Policy” page
- Weapons or firearms of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages and “Palcohol” (Powdered Alcohol)
- Seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with lenses that exceed 6” when fully extended
- Cans, bottles or other beverage containers
- Clothing or signage with offensive or vulgar language or that blocks fans’ view
- Fireworks or smoke bombs
- Illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles of any kind, including selfie-sticks
- Strollers (Bears provide a stroller check at Gate 10)
- Signs, banners or flags
- Video or movie cameras
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segway’s
- Aerosol cans (i.e. mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Smoking cigarettes, using smokeless cigarettes, e-cigarettes or chewing smokeless tobacco
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Any coolers and ice chests (includes soft sided)
The Box Office, located outside of Gate 10, will open at 12:00pm on show day.
Fans with GA Floor tickets will enter at Gate 0, located on the south end of the stadium.
Tingly Ted's Tailgate
Open from 3pm - 8pm in the Stadium Green
Visit the Stadium Green, along the southeast side of the stadium, before the show for a variety of food and beverage served with Tingly Ted's, a new hot sauce from Ed Sheeran. Fans are invited to this fan zone to sample Tingly Ted's Tingly and Xtra Tingly hot sauces, which will be served on tater tots, with vegan options also available.
Merchandise will be available for purchase inside and outside of the stadium. Merchandise stands on the exterior of the stadium will open at 2:00pm. These stand locations are outside of the Waldron Deck and across from Gate 47.
Food & Beverage
The United Club and the Miller Lite Midway will be open to all patrons for the concert. These premium hospitality spaces are air conditioned and offer lounge seating, full service bars, and specialty food stations.
For access to the United Club, guests may enter behind sections 106/107 and 111/112 on the east mezzanine.
For access to the Miller Lite Midway Club, guests may enter behind section 136 and 138 on the west mezzanine.
For those looking for ride share transportation after the show, the designated ride share pick-up location is at the intersection of S. Columbus Drive & E. Balbo Drive.