Red Hot Chili Peppers
2022 World Tour
The Red Hot Chili Peppers embark on a global stadium tour with at stop at Soldier Field on August 19th, 2022. They are joined by very special guests The Strokes, and Thundercat. Tickets On Sale Now on RedHotChiliPeppers.com
The 2022 tour will mark the return of guitarist and all round cosmic musician John Frusciante to the group, as well as the band’s first ever stadium tour in the U.S. Red Hot Chili Peppers will be performing their career-spanning hits as well as new music from their forthcoming album.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers have been around, and have not just fallen off the turnip truck, but to a man, they have never been more thrilled, bursting with commitment and purpose, as they are regarding this upcoming tour. They have no interest in resting on past accolades, awards or commercial success, this is a mission, they intend to channel the most mighty spirits, and give everything they’ve got.
For all events at Soldier Field, the NFL All-Clear Bag Policy is in place. Approved bags are limited to:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. For more information on the NFL All-Clear Bag Policy visit: www.nfl.com/allclear
Medical Bags or kits are acceptable and will be searched at the gate.
Diapers must be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, would be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium.
- Any bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12” (bags must be clear plastic)
- Weapons or firearms of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages and “Palcohol” (Powdered Alcohol)
- Any bag, case or purse other than the NFL approved bags; see “Bag Policy” page
- Seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with lenses that exceed 6” when fully extended
- Cans, bottles or other beverage containers
- Clothing or signage with offensive or vulgar language or that blocks fans’ view
- Fireworks or smoke bombs
- Illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles of any kind, including selfie-sticks
- Strollers (Bears provide a stroller check at Gate 10)
- Signs, banners or flags
- Video or movie cameras
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segway’s
- Aerosol cans (i.e. mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Smoking cigarettes, using smokeless cigarettes, e-cigarettes or chewing smokeless tobacco
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Any coolers and ice chests (includes soft sided)