U.S. WOMEN’S NATIONAL TEAM WILL FACE SOUTH AFRICA ON SEPT. 24 IN CHICAGO
For all events at Soldier Field, the NFL Clear Bag Policy is in place. Approved bags are limited to:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" or 30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm. This includes clear backpacks, clear fanny packs and clear cinch bags that fit within the permissible dimensions.
- No buckles, grommets/hardware or décor can be concealing any part of the bag.
- Logo can only be on one side of the bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar).
- Small bags, non-clear bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: coolers* (unless medically necessary), briefcases, non-clear backpacks, non-clear fanny packs, diaper bags* (unless medically necessary), non-clear cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions* (unless medically necessary), luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera or binocular bags or any non-clear bag larger than the permissible size (4.5" x 6.5")
For questions about exceptions for medical reasons, please see below.
*Non-approved seat cushions include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers. Fans should ask for Stadium Security to have their seat cushion examined.
Medical Bags or kits are acceptable and will be searched at the gate.
Diapers must be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, would be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium.
- Any bag, case or purse other than the NFL approved bags; see “Bag Policy” page
- Weapons or firearms of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages and “Palcohol” (Powdered Alcohol)
- Seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with lenses that exceed 6” when fully extended
- Cans, bottles or other beverage containers
- Clothing or signage with offensive or vulgar language or that blocks fans’ view
- Fireworks or smoke bombs
- Illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles of any kind, including selfie-sticks
- Strollers (Bears provide a stroller check at Gate 10)
- Signs, banners or flags
- Video or movie cameras
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segway’s
- Aerosol cans (i.e. mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Smoking cigarettes, using smokeless cigarettes, e-cigarettes or chewing smokeless tobacco
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Any coolers and ice chests (includes soft sided)
Fan HQ Pre-Match Party
Fans are invited to visit the Fan HQ pre-match party outside in the Stadium Green from 1pm - 4pm. This fan zone will include DJ's, games, food & beverage for purchase, and photo opportunities. This area is free and open to the public.